I'M PRETTY SURE THIS REALLY HAPPENED

Saturday, August 4, 2007

backblog (8.4.7)

(must have been a friday)

Mine was short:
1. Bikes
2. Casi tried to introduce me to Kurt.
3. When that weird guy kept rubbing my shoulders.
4. Steve Miller (so) drunk.
5. Seeing through the holes in the floor.

Yours was longer:
1. Noah's Ark party
2. "Amanda Blank! Please stop talking and come over here! We are your real, true friends and we love you!" (That was Rose)
3. I liked watching black guys trying not to freak out over those two TALLLL gay boys
4. Firemen giving directions (to "The Arts")
5. when there was a spill and they turned the stage lights on so they could clean it up and people swarmed to the stage so people could see them dancing
6. DIPLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
7. you mentioned drunk Steve, but did you hear him say he was DRUNK ON SPARKS because he "had to drink it"? This is gonna be so much fun.
8. overheard: "I am so drunk. I'm not gonna remember ANY of this tomorrow. That means I can do whatever I want!"
9. I love 3am bike rides
10. most people would have been a 3rd wheel. Not you, never. i like that so much.

No comments: